Fabulous DIY Wedding






The bride and bridesmaid's stayed in the Farmhouse the night before the wedding 











I have had many creatives brides but I think this was the first and so far only bride who made her own wedding dress.  It was absolutely amazing and I loved the open back.



Amelia & James got married on the gazebo at the lake here at Furtho.  With guests sat on the grass seats.















I always love going to see the barn all set up on a Friday evening before a wedding.  For this wedding I was certainly blown away by all the amazing details.  Each table had a hoop of flowers over it was so effective.









The Grooms Mum made the cake apparently have a few trials and making a delicious cake for the day. 





I have great memories of this wedding with the sliding doors open and a packed dancefloor.  DJ Karlton had not played here before but we were very impressed.  




I think this is the shortest supplier list I have ever written !!

Caterers Ian Brodie


Bar / Furniture McGees

Makeup and Hair Nyssa Addison

Photographer Ben Cotterill

The largest shout out should go to Amelia & James and their friends & family who are definitely one creative bunch.  Find Amelia online at the links below - which shows her creative work on her home. 

Amelia's @gwenhivere


If you would like more information about Furtho Manor Farm, please contact us.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Visitor Information for Furtho Manor Farm

Wedding Couples Information